Currently, only products that can be refurbished and resold are eligible for Rains Renew. In the future, the program will also accept unrepairable products for upcycle, reuse, or recycle. For now, unrepairable products that are traded in error will be stored until a suitable upcycle, reuse, or recycle solution is available.
Articles in this section
- What is Rains Renew?
- Who can use Rains Renew?
- Which products can I trade back?
- I don’t live in the UK. When will my country be eligible?
- How do I trade back a product?
- Can I trade heavily damaged products?
- What happens if my traded product can’t be refurbished and resold?
- Is Rains Renew free to use?
- How many times can I use Rains Renew?
- How will I receive my store credit?